As a real estate agent, it’s important to stay top of mind with your past customers and sphere of influence in order to generate repeat business and new leads. Here are some tips to help you do just that:
TOP 5 TIPS TO STAY TOP OF MIND
- Stay in touch: Make an effort to stay in touch with past customers and your sphere of influence through regular communication. This could include sending newsletters, handwritten notes, or making phone calls to check in. By staying in touch, you’ll be able to nurture relationships and make it more likely that you’ll be top of mind when they or someone they know is looking to buy or sell a home.
- Offer valuable content: Share valuable content with your past customers and sphere of influence that they will find useful and informative. This could include articles, blog posts, or social media posts about real estate trends, market updates, or home improvement tips. By offering valuable content, you’ll be positioning yourself as a thought leader and resource for your audience.
- Host events: Host events such as open houses or educational seminars to bring your past customers and sphere of influence together and provide value to them. Not only will this give you the opportunity to interact with them in person, but it will also give you a chance to showcase your expertise and build trust.
- Provide excellent service: Make sure to provide excellent service to your past customers and sphere of influence. This will help to create a positive reputation and make it more likely that they will think of you when they or someone they know is looking to buy or sell a home.
- Leverage referrals: Encourage your past customers and sphere of influence to refer you to their friends and family members who are in the market to buy or sell a home. This can be a powerful way to stay top of mind and generate new business. Make sure to thank those who refer you and keep them updated on the status of the referral.
By implementing these strategies, you’ll be able to stay top of mind with your past customers and sphere of influence, which can lead to more repeat business and new leads.